Wednesday 2 July 2014

BLOG TAKEOVER - KID'S LEGO CREATIONS

LEGO CREATIONS BY LOLLIPOP AND ELLIPOP

The other day when our Father was not paying attention we borrowed the camera to take a few pictures of the lego cars we made.

First up, Lollipop's comfort cruiser. It is meant to hold three people. I have taken a picture of the people. They come prepared with backpacks.

As you can see, the car is equipped with a steering wheel and a coffee cup. The camera blurred them out for some reason?

There are cup holders near every seat. I had to borrow the yellow chairs from my brother's boat - that is why he is yelling in the background, if you can hear that? I told him I will give them back when I'm done with taking the picture. Uh, little brothers.







Finally! Uh, big sisters. Now, for Ellipops stuff. First, I made a place where the rabbit can eat pies.


Then, when Lolli gave me back the chairs she stole, I finished my boat. It is a police boat. The man in the back is wearing a light on his head.


I have a police truck too. There were more chairs, but, I think Lolli stole them.


1 comment: